skip to content

Changes to your student status (postgraduates only)

General guidance on applying for a change in your student status can be found here. 

Policies and guidance relating to specific applications for postgraduates) can be found below.

The same application process is followed for applying for an extension to the word-limit of your thesis (PhD, EdD, BusD, MSc, MLitt) and requesting to include additional materials with your thesis.

In addition to applying for changes in student status, there are a number of other things your can do via your Self-Service account in CamSIS, including maintaining your personal information, viewing and printing unofficial transcripts and viewing supervision reports. You can find further information here about what CamSIS Can Do For You.

Working while you study

The University has strict rules on full-time postgraduate students working whilst they are studying.  Click here for further information.

Hours of study/attendance and holidays

Information for postgraduate students about hours of study/attendance can be found here.

Confirmation of student status