skip to content

There is an intercollegiate procedure for requesting a change of College. However, as changes are only ever considered in compelling circumstances, students are advised to discuss any such requests with their current College Graduate Tutor or Senior Tutor in the first instance.

Please note: if you are an overseas student requiring entry clearance to study in the UK, please ensure you comply with the conditions of your visa. For visa information please contact the International Student Office.