skip to content
If you are unhappy with the outcome of an examination you, or your College Tutor acting on your behalf, may be able to request a review of that outcome (particular criteria and strict deadlines apply).  You can find out about the procedure for this at


Higher Doctorates

There is no procedure in University regulations for appeal or review of decisions in respect of applications for Higher Doctorates; the decisions of the Postgraduate Committee and of the Degree Committees concerned are final.