skip to content

Cambridge students



All undergraduates will be housed in College accommodation, at least during their first year. Colleges also try to provide accommodation for most new graduate students. Where this is not possible, or not practical, the University's Accommodation Service can provide useful support.


There are many places to eat in Cambridge, some of them run by the University, as well as outlets near Departments and Faculties.  All Colleges provide meals and, naturally, encourage their students to use their dining halls and cafeterias. Both University and College facilities tend to be good value for money.


    Looking for a place to study?  Find study space that best suits your needs with Spacefinder.