skip to content

Cambridge students


The University maintains a profile of personal and course information on each currently and previously registered student. It is a student's responsibility to ensure that their record is accurate, and this can be done via your CamSIS Self-Service account.

Please note that, for undergraduates, your tutor is your first port of call for advice and information regarding non-academic matters. Postgraduates should speak with their Graduate Tutor regarding non-academic matters, or matters that you might find difficult discussing with your supervisor. The Cambridge SU is also very helpful.

Student Record

On these pages you will find information about the Cambridge Student Information System, or CamSIS, as well as information about feedback reports for undergraduates and postgraduates.

Personal Information

These pages provide information on how to check or change your personal details.

Information for Postgraduates

These pages contain information about your student record unique to postgraduate students only, as well as guidance about term requirements.