skip to content

If you have any previous loans which need repayment deferment you will need to advise your lender that you are 'in-school' and request that they send you a deferment form. Please complete your details on the form and e-mail it to in order that it can be certified. We are not able to sign any deferment forms until after you have started your course. Please provide us with an e-mail address for your lender if you would like us to forward it on your behalf.