skip to content

Students that are eligible for VA Benefits should first visit the US Department of Veteran Affairs website and apply for benefits.

Note that our office will be required to request VA course approval for any courses that haven't already been approved by the VA for a previous student.

For reference Certificate and Diploma courses are not eligible for these benefits when attending a University/College outside the US.

The University of Cambridge will need to confirm your enrolment before your benefits will be released. The confirmation is sent via a 22-1999 form.

Please contact Jane Armitage ( quoting 'VA Benefits' in the subject line of your e-mail if you are applying for VA benefits or have any questions.