skip to content

You may apply to change your supervisor in certain circumstances. You may find it useful to discuss changing your supervisor with your supervisor or college tutor.

Application forms for applying to change your supervisor are available from your Self-Service pages. You will need to secure the approval of your sponsor as part of the application process.

Instructions on how to submit an application can be found on the 'Applying for a change in your student status' page.

For further information please contact the Student Registry  (