skip to content

In addition to the financial support provided by the University, your College may also be able to provide hardship funding to you.  

Many Colleges have hardship funds that can help to support students in financial hardship. For information on how to apply for College hardship funding, please contact your College Tutor.  

Applications for College support should be made prior to an application to the University’s Hardship Funds.