- Bookings are open on a first-come basis in the week before full term begins.
- You can also register your interest before term begins.
Seven mindfulness courses are running at Cambridge University in Lent term 2017. The courses are held each week of term, starting in the first full week of term. The classes last 90 minutes each, and continue every week until the end of term. You will be asked to commit to the whole course before signing up.
How to book
To be sure you book in time, please read the information below carefully.
You can also:
- Register an interest here
- Email your friendly Bookings Team directly: ResearcherDevelopment@admin.cam.ac.uk
For students enrolled at the University of Cambridge who wish to learn mindfulness:
Before you book
- Check the timetable above: Discover which courses you could attend using the timetable.
- Not sure which course? If your own timetable is not yet clear, you can still book. Simply sign up for another course instead, and you can later change to a different course at a time you can attend. If your timetable clashes at any point in term, you can also "hop" informally to a different course, to make sure you do not miss a session.
- Read the pre-course registration document and double-check that you wish to commit to attending all the classes, and doing home practice, as required. For the 8-week course, check you can make at least seven out of eight classes, including the essential first class.
Booking your place
- You will be sent an email by your Senior Tutor approximately one week before term begins.
- KEEP this email, because it holds the links to sign up for your chosen course.
- Bookings for the Michaelmas term go live approximately one week before term begins (book ASAP, as places are allocated on a first-come basis).
Registering an interest
If you wish to receive the booking links independently, as well as from your Senior Tutor, please sign up here: https://training.cam.ac.uk/gdp/event/2100379
Waiting list guidance
If you are on the waiting list, you still stand a good chance at getting a place at short notice.
- If the session you are interested in attending is fully booked, please add your name to the waiting list.
- We ask that potential participants book on the session they have a stronger preference for.
- We try not to encourage multiple waiting list bookings, but understand that at times this cannot be helped.
- If you make multiple waiting list bookings, please make sure you are able to commit to all the dates and times, as we cannot guarantee which session you will be offered if a place becomes available.
- When a place becomes available, you will be sent an email offering you a place. Please accept or reject this offer ASAP.
- Once you accept a place you will receive a booking confirmation, and any other waiting list places you had booked will be cancelled.