As well as the support services provided by the University, there are a number of places offering help and support in Cambridgeshire.
- Student Guide to using NHS services in Cambridge - a comprehensive advice on health and local services in Cambridge for students.
- Cambridge Clinical Commissioning Group web pages - includes information on hospitals, family planning, NHS Direct
- Urgent and emergency care services - for out-of-hours emergency care.
- Health Advice for travellers from the National Health Service, including how to apply for a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- Nightline - a confidential listening and information service