Guidelines covering a range of health and welfare matters are issued from time to time by various bodies and committees that advise the collegiate University on health issues.
- Advice for Newly-Arriving University Students on Vaccine-Preventable Infections (June 2016 edition)
- Anaphylaxis Guidelines (May 2015 edition) - see also the Anaphylaxis Campaign Film
- Guidance for students on pregnancy and parental leave (updated July 2016)
- HIV Guidelines (March 2016 edition)
- Meningococcal Meningitis Guidelines (summer 2016 edition)
- Sexual assault disclosure (February 2016)
- Sexual assault and rape Counselling Service information leaflet (November 2015)
This guidance is intended for Departmental and College staff who have been approached by a student undergoing gender reassignment who is seeking to make changes to their student records. The document provides advice on how to support those students with reference to relevant equality legislation, data protection and disclosure protocols. Further information is available in the Senior Tutors' Guide.
- Gender reassignment (Guidance for staff, Feb 2015)
Guidance concerning the Healthcare Surcharge for International Students under Tier 4 visa requirements is available here.