Guidelines covering a range of health and welfare matters are issued from time to time by various bodies and committees that advise the collegiate University on health issues.
- Advice for Newly-Arriving University Students on Vaccine-Preventable Infections
- Anaphylaxis Guidelines (May 2015 edition)
- HIV Guidelines (July 2008 edition)
- Meningococcal Meningitis Guidelines (summer 2014 edition)
- Sexual assault disclosure (May 2015)
This guidance is intended for Departmental and College staff who have been approached by a student undergoing gender reassignment who is seeking to make changes to their student records. The document provides advice on how to support those students with reference to relevant equality legislation, data protection and disclosure protocols. Further information is available in the Senior Tutors' Guide.
- Gender reassignment (Guidance for staff, Feb 2015)